Denver Exterior Painting Experts
Our gorgeous mountains is one of the main reasons people move to Denver, but all that snow, wind, rain, and sunlight can take a tool on your home. At Denver Painting, we take pride in our full-service exterior painting work. Our team of experienced painters will assess your your home’s needs, taking into account age, base material, and finish. Along with priming, caulking, and painting new homes, we can strip and powerwash off old paint jobs so that the wood looks as good as new!
Exterior Painting Projects
We do walls, fascia boards, windows, doors, and trim—no job is too large or too small!
- Removal of all rotten wood, rusted metal, and fixtures not intended to be painted.
- Powerwashing: Breaks down the bonds between the surface being cleaned and any dirt, dust, and chalking residue covering it.
- Sanding: Smoothes over splinters, bumps, and rough patches so that primer will adhere properly.
- Priming: Coats any unpainted surfaces, protecting them from the elements. For brick, stucco and vinyl surfaces, we apply a latex primer; for wood surfaces, we apply an oil-based primer.
- Caulking: Seals all gaps and cracks, keeping water damage at bay and reducing your utility bill.
- Painting: We use a combination of double coating, spraying, back-rolling, and hand brushing to ensure that every surface, from shutters to gutters to lattice work to front doors, is evenly coated.
Exterior Painting requires Exterior Paints:
Our menu of alkyd (oil) and acrylic latex paints come in flat, semigloss, and gloss finishes and hundreds of colors. They’re durable, eye-catching, and guaranteed to stand up to the strongest storms. Let your home shine today!
Current paint brands include:
- Ralph Lauren
- Benjamin Moore
- Sherwin Williams
- Pratt & Lambert
Don’t see your favorite brand on the list? We are happy to use any paint you’d like!
Staining guards your deck against rain, snow, and UV damage, along with enhancing the natural color and grains in the wood. Whether you have an old deck in need of refurbishing or a new untreated one, we can stain it with one of our rich, long-lasting oil and latex stains. We offer transparent stains, semi-transparent stains, and solid deck stains. Before we stain, we make sure to powerwash the entire deck and remove any dead fibers, dirt, and mildew spots.
Your driveway takes a beating from road salt in the winter and hot sun in the summer, but it doesn’t have to stay that way. After we’ve scrubbed, power-washed, and applied concrete sealer to it, your driveway will be as good as new! We can also treat patios, black-tops, and any other concrete surfaces.